Proposed: Holland Parkside Apartments

Holland Parkside

As the neighborhood of Riverfront Park nears completion there are few parcels that remain in question. One area that has been shrouded in mystery, until now, is the fenced-in plot on the southeast corner of Little Raven Street and 19th Street. This week, November 18th, the Denver Planning Board will hold a public meeting to discuss the proposed future of the site, a 161 unit apartment dwelling currently dubbed Holland :: Parkside.

In May of this year the one-acre parcel was purchased for $7,500,000 by Holland Parkside Investors, LLC, a subsidiary of Holland Partner Group, a multi-family development firm based out of Washington state.

The company has since released the design package for the building include schematics for the proposed addition to the Riverfront Park neighborhood.

The residences will be encapsulated within an exterior façade predominately (88%) comprised of masonry materials (cast stone and brick veneer). The remaining 12% will feature stucco and metal accents.

Per the schematic design package, the new residential structure will have a tiered façade. The front of the building facing Commons Park, running north to south along Little Raven Street, will extend four stories high capping out below 55 feet in elevation. As the building extends east along 19th street, the structure will enlarge to a maximum seven stories with a final height just below 80 feet.

As previously mentioned, the public hearing will take place on Wednesday, November 18th at 3:00pm at the following location:

Webb Municipal Office Building
201 W Colfax Avenue
Room 4.F.6 and 4.G.2

For a full review of the projects design package, click here.

What are your thoughts on the proposed addition to the Riverfront neighborhood?

What do you think of the Proposed Holland Parkside Apartments Design?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Adam Moore
Mile Hi Modern
LIV | Sotheby’s International Realty

Mobile: 303.956.8069
255 Clayton Street, Unit 100
Denver, CO 80206

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 33 other subscribers

Subscribe to Email Newsletter

* = required field