1590 Little Raven Street – Suite 507 – $ 3,250,000
Riverfront Tower – New Listing!
As the Urban Carousel Rotates Along the Streets of Riverfront Park a Serene Dwelling Floats Above the Treetops Unbeknownst to the World Below.
Riverfront Tower, the Neighborhood’s Landmark Address, Lies at the Intersection of a Burgeoning Skyline and Denver’s Coveted Commons Park. The Fifth Floor Flat is an Enticing Blend of Urban Living and Quiet Withdrawal.
On Display from Every Angle of the Main Living Space are Panoramic Vistas Framed by Floor-to-Ceiling Divided Light Windows. The Boundless Views are a Visual Feast and the Timeless Interior Finishes are a Complimentary Supplement to One’s Experience.
The Elongated Residence Captures the Vistas to the West Which Include Commons Park, LoHi and the Rocky Mountains Peeking Above the Horizon.
- Open Floorplan Framing the Mile High City
- Floor-to-Ceiling Divided Light Windows
- Angular Set Solid Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Architectural Obtuse + Acute Angled Walls
- Classic Crown Molding Accents
- Cozy Lounge Niche
- Textured Wall Covering
- Built-In Speakers
Integrated into the Main Living Area the Wraparound Kitchen is an Inviting Gathering Space Designed with both Form and Function in Mind.
- Maple Cabinetry Featuring Glass Insets
- Granite Countertops + Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Prep Island with Ancillary Storage
- Under-Cabinet + Pendant Mood Lighting
- Table Height Bar
Hidden from the Public’s View, the Master Suite Occupies a Secluded Private Wing. High on Design the Suite Implements Soft Finish Materials, Luxury Hotel Amenities and a Soothing Color Palette Creating a Relaxing Retreat. At Night, the Mood Shifts as Twinkling City Lights Softly Dance in the Distance.
- Oversized Suite + Lounge
- Custom Leather Tufted Headboard
- Walk-in Closet Reminiscent of a Boutique Shoppe
- Five-Piece Master En-Suite
- Private Entrance
Opposite the Main Living Space Resides Two Thoughtfully Appointed Guest Suites.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Built-in Cabinetry with Quartz Desktop
- Walk-in Closets with Custom Organizers
- Stylish Textured Wall Covering
- Each with En-Suite Bathrooms
An Urbanista’s Paradise and the Crown Jewel of this Riverfront Park Flat is an Astonishing, Seemingly Endless Terrace. From Morning French Press Coffee to Sunset Cocktail Parties, the Rooftop Retreat is an Inspiring Escape Perched High Above the Bustling Cityscape Below.
- 2,500 SF of Outdoor Space
- Polished Concrete Flooring
- Architectural Retaining Wall
- Direct Irrigation Potted Trees + Plants
- Countless Seating Configurations
Separate, yet Joined Through an Interior Portal, is a Delineated Guest Suite with Private Entrance.
- One Bedroom + Office Den
- 1,200 SF of Living Space
- Sleek Contemporary Finishes
- Cool, Black Kitchen Cabinets
- Granite Countertops + Granite Backsplash
- Updated Master Bathroom + Powder Room
- Stackable Washer + Dryer
- Secluded Balcony
Riverfront Park is Downtown Denver’s Premier Residential Neighborhood and Ground Zero for Entertainment, Transportation, Shopping, Dining and Nightlife. The Captivating Culture of this Cosmopolitan Destination Begins Right Outside Your Front Door!
- First-Class Fitness Center
- 23+ Acres of Green Space
- Boundless Biking Trails & Walking Paths
- The Area’s Best Dining and Nightlife
- Historic Union Station Re-Development District
- B-Cycle, 16th Street Mall Shuttle & Light Rail Transportation
- Commuter Rail Line with Direct Access to Denver International Airport
- Boutique Shopping, Grocery Store and Flagship Whole Foods (2017)
- Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Mile High Stadium and Elitch Gardens a Short Stroll Away
To view the digital look book and share with friends, click here:
Proudly Co-Listed with our LIV | Sotheby’s International Realty Colleague, Dena Pastorini.