A veteran real estate professional since 2006, Rachel Gallegos is a renowned and respected industry authority and leading producer in new development marketing and infill sales in Denver. Rachel has set the standard for brokers working with new developments, creating cutting-edge marketing techniques for buyer outreach.
She has a tireless work ethic, is persistent, strategic and service-oriented with a focus on successfully guiding her clients to exceed their real estate goals.
Her passion for architecture and urban real estate has led to extensive work in developing Denver’s hottest neighborhoods. Rachel’s analytical nature is a proven asset by identifying and forecasting up and coming areas. As the former VP of Sales and Marketing for a boutique development firm, she has experience in every aspect of the process, from site evaluation and acquisition, through pre-development planning and design, team assembly, and pricing. Rachel blends her ability to conceptualize and implement savvy marketing and sales strategy with ingenuity to consistently achieve record sales for Denver’s most revered projects.
Whether it’s the sale of an iconic Victorian or a modern eco-forward townhome, Rachel has the prowess and perseverance to deliver results.
- New Development Expert
- Accredited + Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Consecutively Awarded the Denver Board of Realtor’s Roundtable Awards
- Worked Towards Achieving the Number One Real Estate Team in Colorado for 2017 + 2018 by the Wall Street Journal
- National Association of Realtors “GREEN” Designation; EcoBroker Certification + LEED Green Associate Accreditation
Rachel has lived and worked in northwest Denver for 17 years and is ingrained in the community as a whole. In her spare time, Rachel is passionate about building up other women and organizes fundraisers and annual events for Safehouse Denver and Dress for Success.
- Happy Places: Ocean + Mountains
- Avid Reader + Learning Addict
- Seeing the World
- Yogi + Runner