Contemporary elegance surfaces throughout the townhomes of Federal 14, College View’s newest development. Situated just south of Downtown Denver, these abodes place residents within striking distance of urban amenities, mountain adventure and the Denver Tech Center. Indoor and outdoor entertaining is easily imagined in these radiant homes — but if the sights and sounds of the city beckon, residents are just moments away from everything that Denver has to offer.
Enter into a ground floor with a full bathroom, garage access and a flexible office/bedroom space. Retreat upstairs to find a bright, open-concept main floor teeming with natural light. The eat-in kitchen includes an appliance package with a range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator for added convenience. The expansive living area reaches outwards to a balcony retreat for seamless connectivity. Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and sleek bathrooms create ample space for rejuvenation. Crowning each of these stunning residences is a private rooftop deck surrounded by city and mountain views.
- fresh, contemporary design in coveted neighborhood
- easy access to Downtown + Santa Fe rail
- convenient lower-level bathroom + bedroom/study
- spacious 1-car garage
- open-concept living + kitchen area
- appliances include W/D, range, microwave, refrigerator + dishwasher
- spacious bedroom escapes
- sunny rooftop deck with mountain + city views
Perfectly situated moments from the University of Denver, College View boasts convenience and a vibrant nightlife waiting to be explored. Outside of this microcosm of college town living, residents are just minutes from community parks, lakes and highways for easy commuting. With a location just south of Downtown, the cultural amenities of Denver are just within reach, as well as the adventures that await in Chatfield State Park and the Foothills.
- convenient location near universities
- vibrant nightlife + restaurants
- easy access to downtown
- nearby outdoor recreation
Contemporary bliss is enveloped by extraordinary mountain views from expansive rooftop decks in this 13th + Stuart Townhomes development. Nine new residences await with three different floorplan options ranging from 1,581 to 1,610 square feet. Natural light illuminates each layout in sheer brightness showcasing brand new, fine finishes throughout. Spacious living areas cascade with warmth from modern fireplaces as open kitchens flaunt sleek center islands.
Two sizable bedrooms in each residence are complemented by three to four bathrooms. Seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity is celebrated with spacious outdoor patios and oversized rooftop decks with unparalleled mountain views. Each residence is equipped with generous storage including attached two-car garages, closets and laundry areas. Situated in a coveted West Colfax locale, 13th + Stuart Townhomes afford close proximity to Sloan’s Lake, restaurants, shopping and outdoor recreation to experience the ultimate Colorado lifestyle.
- Nine New Residences + 3 Floorplans
- Contemporary + Chic Design
- Infused with Natural Light
- Open Living Spaces + Modern Fireplaces
- Sleek Kitchens with Vast Center Islands
- Spacious + Versatile Bedrooms
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity to Patio Spaces
- Expansive Rooftop Decks Enveloped by Extraordinary Mountain Views
- Close Proximity to Sloan’s Lake, Restaurants, Shopping + Outdoor Recreation
A curated selection of high-end, neutral finishes cascade throughout the homes, promoting a motif that is both modern and easily personalized to new residents’ unique tastes. Open-concept floorplans emphasize the design-forward palettes and draw in abundant natural light, highlighting the sleek layout of the home’s kitchens and the nearby living spaces. The bedrooms are a testament to contemporary relaxation. Ascend further into each home to find spacious rooftop decks with unstoppable views.
- Modern Color Palettes + Finishes
- Open-Concept Floorplan Ideal for Entertaining
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout Each Space
- Recessed Lighting + Stylish Fixtures
- Multiple Balconies + Stunning Rooftop Deck
The best of West Colfax living comes to life at 13th + Stuart Townhomes. With Sloan’s Lake Park to the north and Dry Gulch Park to the south, residents have generous opportunities to partake in outdoor recreation. When the city beckons, residents can enjoy close proximity to major roadways, Empower Field and all that Downtown Denver has to offer. Outdoor adventure awaits with easy highway access, placing residents in the mountains within minutes. Situated at the juncture of urban convenience and outdoor recreation, 13th + Stuart Townhomes offer the ideal Colorado lifestyle.
- Luxury Living in Denver’s New Development
- Moments from Sloan’s Lake Park
- Nearby Restaurants, Bars + Shops
- Easy Highway Access + Blocks from Light Rail