Riverfront Park | $650K
2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1301 Square Feet | 2 Parking Spaces
In the distance, millions of twinkling iridescent lights dance about in their choreographed performance against the crystal clear midnight sky. In the morning, the sun’s rays slice through the ever-evolving skyline flooding your residence with natural light. This is the view from your personal sky theatre in Denver’s most striking residential tower, the Glass House.
- Sixteenth Floor
- Corner-Unit Residence
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Private Sky Terrace
- Skyline Vistas
With views abound, no matter where you are in the residence, the Denver skyline is always visible. Cool architectural design features are complemented by top-notch finishes ensuring that your abode conforms to your million dollar views.
- Sweeping Accent Walls
- Exposed Concrete Ceilings
- Hardwood Floors
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Custom Granite Countertops
- Custom Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
The open-concept floorplan features space for a dining room table, cozy reading nook and two bedroom suites on opposing sides of the dwelling. The master enclave is enveloped by two walls of windows allowing the warming sun to serve as a celestial alarm clock.
- Extraordinary Master Suite
- Five Piece Master en Suite
- Walk-in Closet Designed by California Closets
- Ample In-Unit Storage
- Stackable Washer & Dryer
The towering urban oasis offers a robust list of amenities right at your fingertips! And with a walk score of a zillion, the captivating culture of this cosmopolitan destination is within walking distance of your front door.
- Summer Time Pool Terrace & Fire Pit
- Al Fresco Grilling Area & Pergola
- First-Class Fitness Center
- Private Conference Center
- 23+ Acres of Green Space
- Endless Biking Trails & Walking Paths
- The Area’s Best Dining and Nightlife
- Union Station & Light Rail Transportation
- Boutique Shopping, King Soopers and Whole Foods (2017)
Glass House 1618 Photo Gallery