The City of Denver will be offering a series of fun activities in Commons Park this summer season. Activities will take place May 29th 2017 to September 29th 2017. Here are the details from the City of Denver. The Swallow Hill Music Series kicks off this Sunday June 4th at 6 PM.
Free Weekly Activities May 29th – September 29th 2017
Fitness and Wellness
- MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, and FRIDAYS from 5:30-6:30 PM – YOGA – Balance strength and flexibility while surrendering to each pose in this meditative class.
- TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS from 8:00-9:00AM – TAI CHI – Often called moving meditation, this class is a graceful form of exercise that helps reduce stress and improve overall health and well-being through stretching.
- TUESDAYS from 12:15-1:00 PM – HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (HITT) – Enhanced form of interval training, alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods.
- WEDNESDAYS from 8:45-9:45 a.m. – BOOM MIND- Improve range of motion, balance, and flexibility in this low-impact Yoga/Pilates-fusion class.
Arts & Culture
- SATURDAYS from 10:00-11:30 a.m.- LINE DANCING – No need for a dance partner. Perform the basic steps patters of synchronized line dancing
- SUNDAYS (MONTHLY) at 6:00 p.m. – SWALLOW HILL MUSIC SERIES on June 4th, July 9th, August 6th, and September 3rd.
You can grab a printable PDF schedule below with a map of activity locations within Commons Park.