NEW LISTING – LODO
1768 Blake Street – $1,200,000
At the Epicenter of Denver’s Cultural Revival, the Historic Jewel Box Presents Boundless Opportunity!
Originally Constructed in the late 1800s as the Windsor Stables, Famed Architect John W. Roberts, Noted for his Contribution to Trinity Church in New York City, Moved to Denver to Lend his Hand in the Construction of the Windsor Hotel and its Accompanying Service Building and Stables.
By the 1970s, LoDo was in Dire Straits and in Desperate Need of a Pick-Me-Up. Enter William Saslow, the Visionary Behind the LoDo Renaissance. Through Creative Wizardry, Saslow Successfully Converted the Service Building into Eleven Charming Live/Work Spaces… A Modern Solution for a Historic Gem.
- Denver Historic Landmark
- Solid Brick and Stone Construction
- Oversized Glass Storefront Windows
- Gorgeous Architectural Detail Including Cornice, Brick Inlay and Lintels
Step Inside and Let Your Creative Soul Run Wild. Bound only by your own Imagination, the Corner Residence is Loaded with Opportunity. Once Home to a Neighborhood Corner Store at Ground Level and an Architect’s Office Upstairs, the Lofty Abode is Currently a Hybrid of Entertaining and Personal Living Spaces… a Testament to the Flexibility of the Dynamic Structure.
- Three Levels Comprised of Two Delineated Spaces
- Zoned Live/Work
- Occupy One and Rent the Other
- Rent Both to Generate Passive Income
Whether Utilized as Your Personal Living Room or an Efficient Start-up Office Space, the Ground Floor is Charming and Inviting. Oversized Glass Windows Wrap Around the Building’s Façade Washing the Interior’s Voluminous Living Area. A Powder Room and Kitchen Create a Standalone Platform.
- Glass French Door Entry
- Soaring Thirteen Foot Ceilings
- Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Daytime Kitchen Ideal for Business Associates or Entertaining
- Powder Room
- Side Entrance
The Basement, Detailed by History, has been Converted into a Cozy Living Area. Whether You’re a Wine Connoisseur in Search of the Perfect Venue to Store Your Collection, a Card Player Looking for a Secret Place to Gather or a Film Aficionado Yearning for a Dark Room, this area is for you!
- Exposed Hand-Laid Foundation Walls
- Fully Carpeted Living Room
- Built-in Electric Fireplace
The Upstairs Apartment can be Retained as One or Separated into a Single Residence or Office. With a Fully-Functioning Chef’s Kitchen and a Three-Quarter Bathroom the Opportunities are Limitless.
- Windows Wrapping Two Walls
- Atmospheric Eleven Foot Ceilings
- Built-in Media Cabinet and Wardrobe
- Renovated Kitchen with Ample Storage Space
- Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Direct Access to Outdoor Terrace
The Rooftop Terrace is a Sanctuary in the City. Overlooking the Bustling Streets Below, Kick-Back and Relax Underneath the Shade of an Umbrella. Too Hot? Take a Plunge in the Community Swimming Pool or Enjoy the Outdoors with a Game of Tennis. In a Development this Small, it Almost Feels Like the Amenities are Private to you!
With a Walk-Score of a Zillion, Who Needs a Car? From Union Station to Coors Field and the Denver Center for Performing Arts to LoHi, Every Amenity of a Burgeoning City is at Your Fingertips. Watch as Your New Life Unfolds Beneath Your Feet!
Leave a Reply