RAILHOUSE – SELLING NOW!
29 residential units at 40th & Inca
2-3 bedrooms, 3-4 baths
29 New Modernist Town Homes in The Heart of the Hottest New Transit Oriented Development. Being the Only New Development of this Scale in Sunnyside, enjoy being the First to Benefit from this Expanding and Popular Neighborhood. The 41st and Fox Street Station Area Plan will Focus on Creating Walkable Neighborhoods with Easy Access to Public Transportation, Specifically the Light Rail.
Meridian 105 is a Professional Architecture and Design Studio Based in Denver, Colorado. Working Directly with The Owners and Principals of Private Development Firms, they help Guide the Process that Includes Evaluation, Design, and Construction Administration of Multi-Family, Mixed Use, and Hospitality. This Allows Meridian 105 to Bring an Array of Expertise to the Development.
Indulge Your Senses Within the Interior of Railhouse. With Three Different Finish Collections to Choose from for the Kitchen and Bath Materials, these Residences can Truly be Personalized. Natural Materials and Crisp Colors Allow these New Town Homes to Stand Out from the Rest. With 5 Intelligently Designed Floor Plans to Choose from, Railhouse can be your Customized New Residence.
- 2 to 3 Bedrooms and 3 to 4 Bathrooms
- Poured Concrete & Hardwood Flooring
- Two Toned European Cabinetry
- Quartz Countertops
- Whirlpool & KitchenAid Appliances Packages
- Electric Fireplaces
- Designer Lighting & Tile
- Sleek & Modern Bathroom Fixtures & Hardware
- Spacious Rooftop Terraces
- Tasteful Brick Façade
- FURNACE – Payne 92%
- AC – Payne 13 Seer (or equivalent)
- HOT WATER – High Efficiency Water Heaters (vary by unit)
- DRY WALL – Level III Hand Trowel
- ROOF DECK MATERIAL – Dura Strong Rubber Paving Tiles
- ROOF DECK READY – Wired for Electric, Gas & Water
- INSULATION R-VALUE – R38 Ceiling & R21 Exterior Walls
- WINDOWS – AMSCO Vinyl
- ROOFING MATERIAL – EPDM
- EXTERIOR MATERIALS – Brick, Hardi Lap Siding, Stucco
- PRE-WIRING – Phone & Data